Arising from our commitment to develop human resources, EgyTEFL seeks to open more doors for all through the implantation of the TOEFL preparation programs. EgyTEFL delivers TOEFL® training Program. The aim of the training program is to inform all candidates about the test, to develop study plan, to master academic skills, and to improve English proficiency in reading, listening, speaking and writing.
The TOEFL® test is the world’s most popular English-language test, accepted at more than twice the number of institutions as any other exam. Scoring well on the TOEFL® iBT means students can be eligible for admission to virtually any school in the world, including top colleges and universities in the United States, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand and Canada.
TOEFL Scores Open More Doors
- Grants and scholarships selection committees require TOEFL.
- Licensing agencies and immigration services in more than 110 countries accept TOEFL Test Scores.
- Multinational companies, institutions, enterprises require high proficiency in mastering four language skills tested on the iBT TOEFL.
The TOEFL Test has two versions: The TOEFL Paper-Based version and the new TOEFL iBT version.
The TOEFL iBT version is administered via computer from a secure Internet-based testing network for about 4 hours.
- The TOEFL iBT tests the language skills in the listening, reading, writing and speaking sections.
- Instructions for answering questions are given within each section.
- No grammar section on the test, although grammar is evaluated in speaking and writing responses.
The TOEFL Paper-Based is administered by paper and pencil for about 3 hours.
- The paper based tests the language skills in the listening, reading and structure sections.
- On the paper based format, Test takers aren’t allowed to take notes.
TOEFL Preparation at EgyTEFL
- Characteristics of EgyTEFL TOEFL Preparation Program
- Level specific classes and modules
- Student evaluation for level placement
- Time proven student success rate
- Customized Curriculum and materials
- Consistently small class sizes
- Emphasis on individualized feedback
- Access to modern educational aides
TOEFL iBT preparation courses
The TOEFL iBT preparation course at EgyTEFL is separated into four levels. Before beginning the course students are evaluated and put into the level that best suits their ability in English
Outline of levels
Level 1 – a TOEFL iBT score of 20 – 39
This level introduces the student to the TOEFL iBT language skills that will be required when taking the test. Focus is on recognizing main ideas in listening and reading passages and working towards more grammatically correct spoken and written English.
Level 2 – a TOEFL iBT score of 40 – 59
Level 2 further builds upon the foundations in the four language skills developed in level 1.Students learn to identify patterns of information in listening and reading passages. Students also begin to produce coherent linked sentences in spoken and written English.
Level 3 – a TOEFL iBT score of 60 – 79
The development of more advanced writing and speaking skills required to produce the quality of English required in the TOEFL iBT begins in Level 3. Students learn to evaluate and bring together information from listening and reading passages. Students also begin to write full length essays and learn how to speak accurately on a topic with no prompting.
Level 4 – a TOEFL iBT score of 80 and above
This final level concentrates on refining the skills and test taking strategies acquired in previous levels. The most advanced test tactics are also taught to students – with concentration on the student’s ability to communicate effectively about academic texts.
- Scores are reported online. You can view your TOEFL iBT scores online 15 business days after you take the test.
- You will also receive a copy of your score report by mail
- a copy of your score is sent to colleges, universities and agencies upon your request
How to Register for the Test
- To learn more about the TOEFL iBT registration for test or preparation program